Menu

Is Sonlight ever in sale?

I've been getting my curriculum list ready (we school all year, but ya can't beat those curriculum sales offered at the end of each regular school year!) I'm wanting to purchase Horizons, Before Five In A Row (needed books), Peak with Books (needed books), RS4K pre-levels, Sonlight and a few other items. Horizons will be offering 20% off in April and it has me wondering if Sonlight ever offers big discounts like this? Anyone have any insider information?

Anyone know if those convention coupons are for first time buyers only?

no, they pass them out as you walk by. I got several last year and shared. The were attached to the catalogs they were passing out. I am waiting until convention to order mine so I can use a coupon. :)

no, they pass them out as you walk by. I got several last year and shared. The were attached to the catalogs they were passing out. I am waiting until convention to order mine so I can use a coupon. :)

So can you use two coupons in two separate orders (or even in the same order, but I know that's pushing it :lol:)?

I'm going to convention and plan to pick one up.

Yup, The one I got last year mid-Apr had am expiry date of Aug 31st

I read that they expire at the end of August or something like that? So you'd have to use it this summer.

Okay then - so my plan of picking up a couple and doing several spread out orders would work then. Now just to plan the orders!

I'm too far away from conventions - and the provincial one doesn't let kids in...waah! They have to go to the special children's program for 5+, nursing babies are okay - but what about my 3-yo???

I leave kids with either their dad or grandparents. I wouldn't want to take my kids to the convention. I want to be able to look at stuff without worrying about what they're doing or wanting to do. ;)