Menu

I would like to thank...

Someone out there recommended "calm my anxious heart" by Linda Dillow -- whoever did, thank you. I am forever changed and not so anxious about my friend dying at 39 and leaving babies behind and not so anxious about my troubled DS and a million other things. Its always funny to realize that you are not on the path you really thought you were on... I am starting the 12 week program and am excited!

Thanks again!

something new every time I read it. I can "hear" Linda talking to me when I'm struggling with things. She has taught me so much. Just this morning the Lord reminded me that worry is a sin and that He is more than capable of handling the things I have been worrying about lately. It's so easy to fall into the trap of the enemy and start worrying about things we can't control. HE is the BLESSED CONTROLLER of ALL things! I need to be reminded often that I am not in control (I'm sure many of you can relate - :001_smile:). Worry means I'm not walking by faith and ya know what pleases the Father is FAITH, so I have had a better day today. YAY! I love it when Linda says "Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it gets you NO WHERE." This is such a true statement.

I am so glad you have been blessed by this book and that you are doing the 12 week study.

Blessings,

Molly