Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlemommy

Potter's School English 3

My ds is currently taking English 3 @ TPS with Mrs. Gaines. She is NOT a rough grader. As a matter of fact, I think she grades essays too leniently. My son is making A's on his essay, but, to me, they are not A quality. Other than that, I think she is a good teacher.

The workload is not overwhelming. My other ds is taking English 1 and has more work than ds in English 3 and my son in English 1 writes better essays also (except he is not as independent as my older ds). Go figure.

The books they read this year (The Story of King Arthur and His Knights, Hinds Feet on High Places) were quite boring for my son, yet they were covered thoroughly. They read several short stories and poems and analyzed them thoroughly also.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin