Menu

Question for Meet the Masters users...

Is there a big difference in content/presentation between the versions for 8-9 years old and ages 10 - adult? We've been using the lessons for the 8 - 9 ages with my three kids (ages 11, 9, and 6), but I feel like my 11 year old could be getting more out of it. I was tempted to buy the package for ages 10 - adult, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever compared the presentation of the artist between those two age groups. Does the 10 - adult package give you more info about the artist and their work? Or just a more challenging art project?

We LOVE this program for art appreciation, but I don't want to spend a ton of money on the older kids version if the presentation of the artist is similar to the 8 - 9 year old version we already own! :001_smile:

I've never seen the younger one to compare as I bought the 10+ one for my daughter (who is 11) but if you want to see what the projects ARE for the 10+ I have pictures of the first few completed projects my daughter did for 10+ on my blog under my MTM review.

I also have a couple of pictures from one of the scripts that I printed and a screenshot or two and stuff that you can compare as I was showing what the program is like, so it might give you a little bit of an idea:

http://nancextoo.livejournal.com/252723.html

I've never seen the younger one to compare as I bought the 10+ one for my daughter (who is 11) but if you want to see what the projects ARE for the 10+ I have pictures of the first few completed projects my daughter did for 10+ on my blog under my MTM review.

I also have a couple of pictures from one of the scripts that I printed and a screenshot or two and stuff that you can compare as I was showing what the program is like, so it might give you a little bit of an idea:

http://nancextoo.livejournal.com/252723.html

Thanks! I'm going to compare it to what I see in ages 8 - 9. The pictures are a huge help!:)