Menu

Gluten free pancakes...suggestions.

My dd likes pancakes but I dont want to use the mix because I use so little. It is usually just a few I need.

So I have my GF flour mix ( I will put the one I use) How do I use that to make pancakes? It says it is ready for pancake without doing anything...but how do I do it? LOL.

Wendy Wark’s Gluten Free Flour Mix

2 ¼ cups Brown Rice Flour

¾ cup Sweet Rice Flour

2/3 cup Tapioca Flour

1/3 cup Corn Starch

¼ cup Potato Starch Flour

2 teaspoons Xanthan Gum

I don't have an answer for you as far as the mix/recipe you have above, but we have a box of the Bette Crocker GF pancake mix we use when my brother is here. My kids can't tell the difference and I can make single servings if needed. Maybe something to consider... :)

I'm totally guessing, but I would add an egg and enough liquid to make it the right consistency and give it a go.

That said, we use Pamela's GF baking mix for pancakes, and everyone loves them. We make a few or a lot at a time, depending on what we need.

I'm totally guessing, but I would add an egg and enough liquid to make it the right consistency and give it a go.

That said, we use Pamela's GF baking mix for pancakes, and everyone loves them. We make a few or a lot at a time, depending on what we need.

I'm guessing eggs, water and oil.

We use Pamela's as well and love them. I make a double batch on Sunday and we re-heat for the next few days in the microwave.

My dd likes pancakes but I dont want to use the mix because I use so little. It is usually just a few I need.

So I have my GF flour mix ( I will put the one I use) How do I use that to make pancakes? It says it is ready for pancake without doing anything...but how do I do it? LOL.

Wendy Wark’s Gluten Free Flour Mix

2 ¼ cups Brown Rice Flour

¾ cup Sweet Rice Flour

2/3 cup Tapioca Flour

1/3 cup Corn Starch

¼ cup Potato Starch Flour

2 teaspoons Xanthan Gum

Make pancakes following whatever recipe you normally would use for wheat flour, but substitute this mix for the flour. Be sure to double check any other ingredients you have to add (baking powder, for example) to be sure they are gluten-free.