Menu

??s about using "restrictions" of

An iPad. am a new owner of an iPad and found it to be challenging to use. I Put restrictions on it and did a test, but it seems useless to filter the YouTube s s#x scenes. I don't want to have to spend many $$$ to cover a filter as we already spend a lot to cover our home computers. What do you do? I am concerned because I use it to teach with and don't ever want any shocking, disgusting scenes to pop at us.

Edited by aomom

Yes. You can restrict YouTube entirely on the iPad. Now, if you want to use YouTube, but filter content, you will have to do that on YouTube. (Alternately, you can restrict YouTube on the iPad and enable it when you want to use it and you can supervise.)

Yes. You can restrict YouTube entirely on the iPad. Now, if you want to use YouTube, but filter content, you will have to do that on YouTube. (Alternately, you can restrict YouTube on the iPad and enable it when you want to use it and you can supervise.)

Yep. I have the direct YouTube app restricted so it isn't even available. If we want to see something on YouTube, I have to go through a browser. But yes, to filter content, you have to do that through YouTube directly. Clear as mud?:001_huh:

Yep. I have the direct YouTube app restricted so it isn't even available. If we want to see something on YouTube, I have to go through a browser. But yes, to filter content, you have to do that through YouTube directly. Clear as mud?:001_huh:

Thanks! I finally got what you meant. Now I just have YouTube in the off mode in the settings. Thank you for being patient with me. I appreciate you and others who are trying to help me.:001_smile: