Menu

Just one wall to go...and I am almost dead.

I decided to paint my younger girl's room this week. Little did I know what a MESS I was going to have to tackle first. :glare: I've been flying through school in the mornings and then we all go up to the *room* and start. They've been purging clothes and junk and books and toys and treasures and general paper trash (the grubby little pack rats), and I have been disassembling beds and dressers and shelves and old mini blinds and the mess has gotten me to the point of tears. If I can just hold on...one more wall to paint and loads of donations and furniture to tote downstairs, and then the new furniture can come in...:svengo: and then I am :leaving: !

I so understand this. I have been packing, sorting, pulling our furniture, painting, sweeping, painting, sweeping, moving furniture, sweeping for three days. Today I am sitting relaxing on the couch squeezed into kitchen that is until tomorrow when it all has to go back into place. Then I know after all this work I will enjoy a clean, organized house.

Keep going...you can do it!!

I know the feeling. I was there not long ago and am now in for another round as we purchased a new bunk bed. We now start a more thorough clean and purge in prep for baby sister moving in and sharing quarters.

Gah!!

But, once done, it will be soooo much better.