Menu

West Michigan??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We have a home in Holland a condo in Grand Rapids but we mostly live up north now. But we are down there quite a bit in the summer. Are you north of Holland in the Grand Haven area?

We are on the north side, sort of near Tunnel Park. We are moving for sure within two months, maybe sooner. I'm not sure where we'll end up in the GR area.

We have a home in Holland a condo in Grand Rapids but we mostly live up north now. But we are down there quite a bit in the summer. Are you north of Holland in the Grand Haven area?

I'm in Holland. We are moving soon, and may end up in Byron Center or Hudsonville.

Who are you ladies?? Did you live there all your life?? Do I know you?? :D

Who are you ladies?? Did you live there all your life?? Do I know you?? :D

I grew up in Holland - south side. :)

After DH's medical school, we moved to Grand Rapids and hence the condo. We moved up to TC after his residency. Along the way, we bought my childhood home to help my parents. We do go down and visit them frequently so if anyone wants to meet up in Saugatuck or the state parks around Holland, we'd love to!