Menu

My Well Planned Day planner

I wish I could get excited, but it looks like it won't be available for Mac. (At least, I haven't seen any mention that it will be.) :sad:

Wendi

Hey Wendi -

I asked the folks over there about this - it's a web-based application, so it will indeed work for Macs.

And I'm secretlly hoping to be a beta-tester!

That's what I'm afraid of. I can justify spending $50 once, but not every year.

To put it in perspective I just bought 2 high school planners and the WPD planner, and even with the pre-release sale the bill came to over $50 for this year.

Since the new software will also include elements of the On The Go planner and will allowed me to plan for more than the two high school kids it might be worth it.

For now, I am trying to use Cozi and examine the samples of the mac online planner mentioned on this board (forgot the title at the moment, but it is a one-time app purchase) to see what moving my planning online is going to be worth to me.

FWIW, I did buy the paper planners already, so that gives a clue as to where my paper-lovin' mind is at right now :D.

• 2 months later...