Menu

Do you have a favorite season? If so...

What is your favorite season?  

1. 1. What is your favorite season?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall

Wow! I'm surprised by how many chose fall... it's my favorite, but we don't really have it around here. Fall reminds me of my childhood, though, when I lived where we had trees that turned color and air that smelled smokey and... sigh. I do love fall.... at least my memories of it!

Scented candles help! :tongue_smilie: Fall here is still warm so I know what you mean. :)

Wow! Who would have thought so many love fall?

I love every season, actually. Each has special things that I look for: winter with the quiet of falling snow and the crispness cleanness in the air;

spring with flowers and other plant life bursting forth - I love buds! dripping rain;

summer thunderstorms, starry nights, lightning bugs, cut grass;

but fall has special fond memories for me. I always loved going back to school, LOL! I loved our county fair in mid-September and I always got to wear my new sweaters at least a couple of nights to the fair. I loved shuffling through fallen leaves even when I was in college (and still do, but now it makes me get a sinus infection, LOL).... I love the musty smell of falling leaves. I love to collect nuts and cones and other pods and things from trees in fall. I love fall colors, fall sunsets, harvest moons. Isn't the world wonderful?

I love every season, actually. Each has special things that I look for: winter with the quiet of falling snow and the crispness cleanness in the air;

spring with flowers and other plant life bursting forth - I love buds! dripping rain;

summer thunderstorms, starry nights, lightning bugs, cut grass;

but fall has special fond memories for me. I always loved going back to school, LOL! I loved our county fair in mid-September and I always got to wear my new sweaters at least a couple of nights to the fair. I loved shuffling through fallen leaves even when I was in college (and still do, but now it makes me get a sinus infection, LOL).... I love the musty smell of falling leaves. I love to collect nuts and cones and other pods and things from trees in fall. I love fall colors, fall sunsets, harvest moons. Isn't the world wonderful?

I didn't vote because like you I love every season! I didn't love going back to school though, but I sure loved back to school shopping for school supplies.

We call it Autumn here. Its my favourite season because we have a long, very hot and very dry summer here...which is fine, great for the beach and very predictable weather for planning outdoor events....but when autumn comes, we get rain, we get storms, we get a reprieve from the relentless heat. It is heaven.