Menu

Singapore Math question

NotAVampireLvr

They don't have the IP books for the Standards Ed, but the topics line up very closely, and it's easy to use them together.

I typically buy my Singapore books from Rainbow Resources, but I have bought them from SingaporeMath.com as well. I think RR is a little cheaper.

Does Singapore Math have an intensive practice book for the Standards Edition (specifically 3A/3B)?

Also, where is everyone ordering from? Singapore Math itself? I ordered previously from CBD, but they don't have everything I want...

There isn't IP, but there are Extra Practice books. I have found everything I need on ebay (with one exception: the 1A Std. Ed. HIG. There were NONE to be found last fall. I ended up ordering through CBD.)

We use the Standards edition but also use the IP US edition. Sometimes you have to skew topics slightly to match up (and some just don't) but the IP really adds IMO.

I generally buy from Singapore Math. It ends up about the same as from Rainbow. They also have an errata list and forums.

I haven't found the Extra Practice books to be very useful. For 5 (starting in a few months) I went with the tests instead of the EP books. If we need extra practice, I'll pull out a test.