Menu

FIRE in schoolhouse...lost everything...

stephanie

Call Sonlight to see if they could replace your Teacher's Guide at a reduced rate. I looked at the book list for Sonlight and I may have some of the missionary stories listed. Let me know which ones you need.

They do upgrades of IGs for half price so I'm sure they'd offer at least that discount, if not more, if you called.

I'm very reluctant to post this list, but I'm finding that our Home school store does not have the things I need. So I'm hoping that some of you may have some of the things that could help us get through the rest of our year. Of course, I will pay for anything y'all might have if money permits!:tongue_smilie:

Foremost, thank you all so much. It's been difficult to accept help from people when I feel like we are so blessed as a family already. However, my husband reminded me of how much it blesses me to be able to provide something someone needs and that it probably blesses y'all equally. So thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have prayed for my family, thought of us, and have offered to help me. :grouphug:

So here goes...

TT 7-disc 4

TT pre-alg- starting disc 6

Write shop

Rainbow Science

I have a lot more that we use, but I'm going to see if it's possible for them to email me or perhaps copy the lessons that we had left. We were at the end of most of our books, but not enough to be "done" for the year. I'm hoping SL will send me copies of weeks 20-34 so we can finish our history;I will just get the books from the library.

And there it is. Of course, please remember that I am willing to pay as long as I can budget it. Thank you so much,again. :grouphug: