Menu

Any idea where I could find CD's of...

Greatest Hits of each decade from the 1900's? I'd love to add in some pop-songs and jazz and such next year.

(When I was a girl, I had an old record from my Grandfather's collection that was a transparent golden color - I tho't it was *So Cool!* - and it had the hits of the 40's I think. It had the song about the "Three Little Fishies" - Down in the meadow in an itty-bitty pool....)

Anyway, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. Tried Amazon - maybe I'm just not entering the right search words.

Thanks!

Rhonda (who is depressed from planning Modern Art for next year, and *really* needs some fun music to cheer her up!)

I guess it depends on how strong your library system is, but mine has a series called something like "America's Top Ten Through the Years" and each CD is a different decade.

Amazon has some CDs too - here's links to a few from several decades:

the twenties

the thirties (or this one)

the forties

the fifties

the sixties

the seventies

the eighties

the nineties

If you click on those links and then check the "other customers also bought" list, you'll find a lot of other choices as well.

HTH!