Menu

CC Resource cds & hand motions?

tullyfamily

We joined the C3 forum (or maybe it is called CC connected, I forget). But I think if you aren't part of a community it is more expensive than the CDs. However, they have files that are shared between members and one of those was the hand motions to the Science (some of it), history, and the timeline. You can also access all the resources on the CD but the hand motions are not on them. It is fairly easy to make up your own hand motions though. Maybe by watching the you tube videos you might be able to work out most of them.

And there really was never a set of motions that was used universally with C.C. I think a group in Ohio came up with some motions, and they put them on C.C. Connected. I downloaded it, but the motions weren't clear to me. And my daughter's tutor didn't use all of them, so I just did what her tutor did. The cards that were used were made by Veritas Press, and there were copyright issues where the cards had to be hush hush on the internet. We can't even list the names of the cards online. If someone in C.C. has made a song for the cards, they can't share that on the forums either. That's why C.C. has just created their own set. While I'm bummed that I have to buy new cards after only using the VP cards for one year, I'm also super duper excited that the new cards can actually be talked about, and even included on CDs and such. I'm hoping there will be songs. :001_smile:

Edited by amselby81