Menu

Would TOG work like this for us?

heidip2p

After 6 years of homeschooling I am really startring to figure out what we need in a curriculum. I would love to cover the same topics on all levels but at child's level. If we are studying China I want all of us to study China. I want to have lists of books and projects for each child. I am using MFW but it seems like someone always falls in the cracks somewhere. I am wondering if TOG would work this way?

Many times I go up or down a level in history and or literature. This week D level- 7th dd will use a UG level ws that is generic enough for a book review that fits her need this week better than the D level.

Older LG is 8 and easily reads history spine of UG. He'll have it again 4 years later or the D level by then.

LG is so easy to use whatever you have or can get just tie it in the at a glance history thread for the week. D and R level, it's been less work to go with what's listed to make the discussion in history and literature less work for me.:grouphug: