Menu

Best software for creating worksheets?

My ds11 has Aspergers Syndrome and he gets very overwhelmed with too much information on textbook and workbook pages. I'd like to start creating workbooks for him with the materials I already have on hand, but I only have access to Microsoft Works. I'm looking for a software program specifically designed to create worksheets and include graphics and lines to write on. My laptop has Windows XP.

Thanks!

Schoolhouse Technologies has some, http://www.schoolhousetech.com Some of them are free or have free trials. I use the free down load of the vocab worksheets and have used the free trial of the test maker which I also used to just create worksheets. I used their free math worksheet download for a couple of years but we are way beyond that now although I am thinking of downing the trial of their new math work sheet program.

I should add that I don't know if this is the best or not, it is just the ones that I know about and have used. Actually I don't know of any others so........

HTH

Rebecca