Menu

American Girl- St Louis?

Does anyone know when the AG store in St Louis opens? All I can find is Spring 2012. I wanted to order my DD the new American Girl cast and crutches set to surprise and cheer her up because she is having surgery on her leg and will be in a cast. While I was online I saw that a store is opening in St Louis this spring- where DD will be traveling to have her surgery! She would be so excited to go get her doll's cast in person right before her surgery. We'll be there in March and April..I'm sure the reservations for the first weeks will be insane so I want to be able to call as soon as I can if it works out that we'd be there after it has opened.

I checked on the Chesterfield Mall website (where it is opening) and it said April. I checked about two weeks ago. :001_smile:

Thanks. It will be very close to when we come. I think I'll call American Girl reservations and ask them what they know. I wonder what the surgeon would say if I said we wanted to schedule around the American Girl Store opening? :D