Menu

Beginning russian resources?

fastforward

I don't have any particular resource recommendations. Most likely your teacher when you find one will have prefered materials. The best thing to do right now would be to really familiarise her with the Cyrillic alphabet. I mean really familiarise. Write it out 100 times saying the pronunciation of each letter as you do. Practice transliterating English words into Cyrillic.

I don't have any particular resource recommendations. Most likely your teacher when you find one will have prefered materials. The best thing to do right now would be to really familiarise her with the Cyrillic alphabet. I mean really familiarise. Write it out 100 times saying the pronunciation of each letter as you do. Practice transliterating English words into Cyrillic.

This is what I'd like to really focus on before finding a teacher -- learning Cyrillic. (We'd both have to do this as I'm completely unfamiliar with Russian.) Ideally, I'd like to find a kid resource that helps us with this.

Thanks for the tip. :)