Menu

Who do I call?

My new roof is leaking in two spots. I don't trust the sub-contractors to tell us what is wrong or to fix it correctly (why would they, they already have their money). I want to get a 3rd party to look at the roof and tell us what is wrong. Who should I call? Another roofing company??

My new roof is leaking in two spots. I don't trust the sub-contractors to tell us what is wrong or to fix it correctly (why would they, they already have their money). I want to get a 3rd party to look at the roof and tell us what is wrong. Who should I call? Another roofing company??

Yes. If you have Angie's list in your area, call two or three of the most highly rated companies that have 100% positive reports. If you don't, call several long-established companies (as in 25+ years) and get estimates for repairs.

I might call my insurance and ask them for suggestions... maybe you could find out who your adjustor would use without making a claim. Or make a claim and let your agency fight it out with your contractor.

:grouphug: Sorry you've got such a mess. Home repairs are never fun.