Menu

Need help finding naval battle books for 10 year old.. Help?

Elohcin

I am looking for books on naval battles in general and WWII books specifically,although any naval battles would be of interest. I have used the search here and not had luck and have tried to google, but I am not having much luck. Does anyone have or has had a boy who loves this genre and can help me?

Thanks,

Nichole

Thanks so much. I will show them to him. He has been a tough kid to get to read. He reads well, just doesn't prefer to...unless it is a battle and a naval battle in particular. He just finished a thick book on WWII, so I am grateful for the recommendations.

He might enjoy Nick of Time.

My two boys are big WWII buffs and I thought they would love this book. We checked it out from the library and we used it as a read-aloud. I think this is the only book that I've read to them that they have absolutely hated. I know it's supposed to be science-fiction but they were really bothered by all the historical inaccuracies.

OP, is your son interested in a specific battle or area? Is he more interested in the actual battle or the ships/ submarines?