Menu

Downloading MM on my I-PAD?

calledtobehome

Yep, you should be able to (I did on my Android tablet). You'll need one of the PDF annotating apps to edit it. Also, make sure it's the editable version of the files. She released those fairly recently, so if you ordered several months ago, you may need an updated file (free if you e-mail her).

I always print out our sheets, but in general if you have a pdf file on your iPad, you can just open it with iBooks. You can sort your documents/files in iBooks such that pdf is its own category. Mostly we use this to download lego instructions so that our lego boy can go downstairs and build sets with the pieces we've got already. Printing out instructions would be ridiculous- too long, too much ink. This is a great way to do it.

When I was looking for how to download to an iPad it was suggested to download it to my computer (which I know how to do) and put it in Dropbox (a free file sharing program I was already using anyway). Then open it using a .pdf reader on your iPad. I used the suggested one called Notability.

I haven't downloaded it yet (have paper version) but tested her sample pages using notability and they were completely editable. It was easy to teach my 7yo how to use the zoom box so she didn't have giant answers. It also automatically saved.

After staying up late last night and doing a little research I was able to unzip my file by using a unzip app. It was a free app

And it worked! Than I emailed the PDF files to myself for safe keeping. My next project is to figure out how to save the PDF files to google docs. Anyone know how to get this done?