Menu

Sigh. WHY do they grow up so FAST?!

Zee started asking recently to wear cologne like daddy. My dh wears kinda expensive cologne to share with a kid on a regular basis, :tongue_smilie:, so I finally gave in and took ds shopping for his own 'cologne'.

We ended up picking an Axe deodorant spray that we both liked the smell of. He sprays it on himself pretty much every day. (Not on his armpits, since he doesn't have bo, but rather on his clothes like a cologne.)

He smells so cute and handsome. Which I love. :001_wub: But my dh keeps making jokes with him about how now he smells handsome for the *ladies*, which makes me go :glare:. He's 8. EIGHT. He has no business smelling handsome for any LADY besides ME. :D

Sigh. At least he still likes to snuggle. :001_smile:

Zee started asking recently to wear cologne like daddy. My dh wears kinda expensive cologne to share with a kid on a regular basis, :tongue_smilie:, so I finally gave in and took ds shopping for his own 'cologne'.

We ended up picking an Axe deodorant spray that we both liked the smell of. He sprays it on himself pretty much every day. (Not on his armpits, since he doesn't have bo, but rather on his clothes like a cologne.)

He smells so cute and handsome. Which I love. :001_wub: But my dh keeps making jokes with him about how now he smells handsome for the *ladies*, which makes me go :glare:. He's 8. EIGHT. He has no business smelling handsome for any LADY besides ME. :D

Sigh. At least he still likes to snuggle. :001_smile:

Yeah. My ds shares a bathroom with my girls. The girls like the liquid soap stuff and we decided he needed to smell more manly than the froo froo stuff the girls like. So now he comes down from his shower smelling "manly" and even after a year or so, it is still a shock.

Just be careful with Axe stuff. According to dd who is 17, every teen guy she knows slathers it on and she knows of no teen girls who like it.

Just be careful with Axe stuff. According to dd who is 17, every teen guy she knows slathers it on and she knows of no teen girls who like it.

Ha! Well GOOD, lol. Fine by me if the girls don't like his 'cologne'. :D

(I *have* heard that before, but I actually really like the scent we picked.)