Menu

Would Diana Waring CDs

DawnM

work well with my highly auditory learner?

What do you use WITH her? Is her program itself stand alone or do you use it WITH another curriculum?

My oldest is starting HS next year but he has some LDs and I really need some help with something I don't have to read to/with him so much.

Dawn

work well with my highly auditory learner?

Yes.

What do you use WITH her? Is her program itself stand alone or do you use it WITH another curriculum?

If you use the wkbk along with the cds it is a stand alone for history and Bible, and it can be for lit if you so choose. Also included is map work, art appreciation, writing, etc. You do have the articles in the wkbk, but all other resources (for research and lit) are up to you to choose.

My oldest is starting HS next year but he has some LDs and I really need some help with something I don't have to read to/with him so much.

I wouldn't know how to comment on this, but if you go to Answers In Genesis and look at the entire month of lessons download it may help you to determine if this is something that he can handle as a program. If not, I can see where the cds could supplement anything you choose.

Dawn

:)

The student manual is pretty much a workbook, but can be used as a text if you want. If you have another source for the maps or you don't plan on using the mapping then I can see this working as a shared text. Oh I just remembered something. I think the maps are also located in the files at the yahoo group *sharingdwaring* so you can download them there for free. So you can just buy one student manual. :D