Menu

Need online/ipad games for multiplication facts retention

momsuz123

So my 8 year old learned all her multiplication facts last week from doing Times Tales (except for some 12's that they don't cover). I am happy for her, but would like to find some sites to help with retention. It would be even better if I could track her progress.

I know there is xtramath.org, but I believe to get to multiplication you have to do all the addition and subtraction first. I would like to be able to choose what she works on.

I had a great site last week, someone on here mentioned it and I can't remember it:confused:. It was where it could be timed or not, and just random multiplication facts.

Any thoughts? I know we can do flashcards to help with retention, but when I am busy with another kiddo it would be great to have her sit down and work.

If you are not opposed to computer games, you could use Timez Attack. My dd8 loves this.

BTW, it's free.

Yes, I love Timez Attack also. That really helped her get started with memorizing them. But know that she knows her facts, I was hoping for a site a little "faster" than Timez Attack - sometimes she gets frustrated on there about moving around the game. Hope that makes sense.

I understand! My daughter tells me that you can skip the pre-test by holding the space bar for 3 seconds and when you are in the dungeon (or some other place) you can press 'Esc' and than click on 'progress' and then you can 'challenge' a level, which brings you right to the big boss.

My daughter likes to get things done efficiently :D.

HTH,