Menu

I'm sure I am over-reacting....................

I didn't have any input so I never responded. Then I see the thread getting to 5 pages so the nosy side of me decies to check back in. I am reading about circus monkeys and cupcake Chardonnay. My head cold is doing a number on me! I keep trying to figure what the heck cupcake Chardonnay is. It sounds absolutely disgusting!!!

Is it a cupcake flavored wine, or cupcakes with wine in them? Both sound absolutely disgusting. :ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2:

OMG, Denise!!!!! The 'brand' is 'Cupcake' -- pretty blue label. They make a Sauvignon Blanc, a Chardonnay, and a red.

Their chardonnay (and I am not a wine drinker) is to die for. It is like drinking Welch's white grape juice with a little kick. Now, if I had a cupcake to go with it, THAT would be perfect, but I am doing like NO CARBS!!!!!!! So, I will just eat the label off the bottle.:D

See you in the morning! What time should I come over? :001_smile:
9-ish! We don't want to start too early.

Ok... So Cupcake is a vineyard. But they say their wine is reminiscent of cupcakes and angel food? Chardonnay is a dry wine. Is their Chardonnay dry or sweet?

This is all very confusing! But I'm in a serious brain fog.

I hope it all works out well with the house!

It is sweet. DH does not like it -- I love it. And, yes, angel food cake would be a good way to describe it. I drank it all night at a Christmas party a few weeks ago, and never once slurred my words.:tongue_smilie:

OMG, Denise!!!!! The 'brand' is 'Cupcake' -- pretty blue label. They make a Sauvignon Blanc, a Chardonnay, and a red.

Their chardonnay (and I am not a wine drinker) is to die for. It is like drinking Welch's white grape juice with a little kick. Now, if I had a cupcake to go with it, THAT would be perfect, but I am doing like NO CARBS!!!!!!! So, I will just eat the label off the bottle.:D

:lol:

You'd think I was drunk or something!:lol:

9-ish! We don't want to start too early.

It is sweet. DH does not like it -- I love it. And, yes, angel food cake would be a good way to describe it. I drank it all night at a Christmas party a few weeks ago, and never once slurred my words.:tongue_smilie:

As a friend I must tell you to NOT drink Jack Daniels smoothies all morning tomorrow.:D

As a friend I must tell you to NOT drink Jack Daniels smoothies all morning tomorrow.:D

Why not?

I want a good reason.

And, you know you split your infinitive: "to NOT drink" -- I know you must be ill. No one on this board would knowingly split an infinitive. Do you remember the stories about my eighth grade English teacher throwing a chair clear across the classroom b/c someone in our class split an infinitive?

Oh, sweetie, you have a head cold..........a little inebriation can only help you feel better.

Send your dh out to the store -- we get cupcake at wegman's.

We have a Wegmans in MA now!!!

Btw, we tried to buy land to build on twice in VA. It was such a difficult process! We had a builder, bought blueprints...... We could have been IRL friends had it worked out! I know one town we looked at was Fredericksburg. Don't remember the name of the other town. I do know the CIA would have practically been in our backyard with one of them.

I still wouldn't go to your house for breakfast though. I don't think I'd be a fan of jack Daniels smoothies.:lol:

Why not?

I want a good reason.

And, you know you split your infinitive: "to NOT drink" -- I know you must be ill. No one on this board would knowingly split an infinitive. Do you remember the stories about my eighth grade English teacher throwing a chair clear across the classroom b/c someone in our class split an infinitive?

I'd rather split an infinitive than a Jack Daniels smoothie. That's all I'm saying. ;)

We have a Wegmans in MA now!!!

Btw, we tried to buy land to build on twice in VA. It was such a difficult process! We had a builder, bought blueprints...... We could have been IRL friends had it worked out! I know one town we looked at was Fredericksburg. Don't remember the name of the other town. I do know the CIA would have practically been in our backyard with one of them.

I still wouldn't go to your house for breakfast though. I don't think I'd be a fan of jack Daniels smoothies.:lol:

I'd rather split an infinitive than a Jack Daniels smoothie. That's all I'm saying. ;)
THAT is funny! You are thinking fairly clearly for someone with a head cold.

You have a wegman's now!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Send that dh of yours out for cupcake chardonnay.

CIA in your backyard: McLean?