Menu

Funnix Math

Kristenaty

Anyone remember the Funnix Math download that happened last year? We downloaded it and we are liking the program pretty well. However, our hard drive crashed and I lost the math workbook pdfs. I emailed the company about getting a new set and they just advised me to buy their $10 bound workbook. :glare: I've been writing out each worksheet, but I'm kind of tired of that now. Anyone have the pdf that they could email me? Pretty please?

Kristen

My laptop is being repaired. I hoping they don't have to wipe out the hard drive. I don't think they will. If they don't I should have the pdfs and I can send them if you don't get any other responses. It should be back in a week or two. Hopefully someone will respond and you can get it sooner but when I get it back I'll check if you still need it.

How do you like the program? How far did you get into it? I also downloaded it during the free download too. I started it a few months later but dd wasn't enjoying it because she didn't have her numbers down. I think she will be ok with it now but I am not sure if it would be a good fit and what they cover.

We like it alright. We are on lesson 38, I think. The lessons are a little long for my just-turning 5 year old DD. The pictures are cute and the lessons are pretty incremental. I wish they wouldn't say take away instead of minus and I would like the lessons to be shorter, but other than that it's pretty good.