Menu

Workout DVDs

I recommend Jari Love.

I like Jari Love. I don't do her often enough, but probably should. Minimal chatter and great instruction. I really didn't think I'd like her and have been pleasantly surprised. Got two of her DVDs very cheap at Ross a few years ago. Ross and Suncoast often have great prices also.

Do you have any favorites that you would recommend?

Depends on your taste and goals. DVDs can be so subjective. At this point in my life, I'm into low-impact - barre, pilates, yoga, stretching, some weights, and even some cardio - but nothing too loud, shouting, rudeness, attitude, or yelling, if you KWIM. ;)

The great thing about this site is that you can view video clips and see if you like it or not.

If I were to choose. Me personally ... I would pick (and I may very well get):

Pick Your Level Weight Loss Pilates - because I really like Ellen Barrett :)

Crunch: Pilates - I have this one and like it

Crunch: Fat Burning Pilates

Crunch: Cardio Sculpt

Yoga Journal Step by Step - $1.99

Easy Pilates - $1.99

Gaiam Upper Body - $2.99 - there are others in this series - abs and lower body

Weight Loss Cardio Sculpt

Romana's Pilates

Pilates Core Challenge

Quickfix Pilates Abs

Crunch Fat Burning Ab Attack

My goodness! There are sooo many great ones - Leslie Sansone, Kari Anderson, Mari Winsor, Tracey Mallett, you name it ... I can't list them all.:D

Thanks for this! I just got 5 DVDs for a hair under $20 (I had a $20 MC debit card to use - perfect!). If you use the coupon code 10off, you'll get another 10% off. Note that the free shipping over $19 refers to after you apply other coupon codes. So I applied the code on 4 DVDs that were $4.99, then went back to the $1.99 section to pick one more and still get free shipping. :D

Thanks for this! I just ordered one dvd, one set of 4, and one set of 10, used the free shipping code from boscopup, and get all this for $20!!!

I picked dvds that were about 30 minute or so, hoping I would squeeze them into my day. I already have a lot that don't get used because they're too long.

Thanks again! Hoping to start the New Year off right! I got to lose some weight and get back in shape.

Kim :)

Thanks for this! I just got 5 DVDs for a hair under $20 (I had a $20 MC debit card to use - perfect!). If you use the coupon code 10off, you'll get another 10% off. Note that the free shipping over $19 refers to after you apply other coupon codes. So I applied the code on 4 DVDs that were $4.99, then went back to the $1.99 section to pick one more and still get free shipping. :D

Thanks for this important and much-needed reminder. :D

Off to order. :)

Also . . . got the email that they'd shipped this afternoon. That was fast!

Excited for you and for all of us! :D

Yes, it's a great company with fabulous service, prices, and shipping rates.

I ordered the Power Fit, too. I've never seen these before, but I hope they're good!

Kim ;)

Looking forward to getting shape in the new year!

I've never tried Powerfit but I've heard good things about them. :)