Menu

First one since dd was 3 but....

Ds comes walking out of the hallway "Can I put this puzzle together?" Ummm- no. Not until you unwrap it on Christmas :banghead:

They don't go looking for presents. They just know better. So how did he find this? Was I careless?? I don't think I was. It was in the back of my closet under a blanket I am certain. I can not even think of what he would be looking for in there. He doesn't lie-- he will tell the truth even if he gets in trouble (because he knows how much more trouble he will be in for lying.) He forgot what he went in there for- which I believe because he is my dc with autism and he has 0 memory what so ever. One thing to distract him and its all over. Oh well. Hopefully he will forget about it by Christmas. :001_huh:

My mother is in the hospital with cancer. I had to unexpectedly leave to go stay with her last weekend. My husband told the boys to put their suitcases (they had to stay with my sister in law because my husband had to work) in the trunk. They came running back in the house and my oldest son said, "Dad, did you forget about something in the trunk?" :banghead: It kind of worked out for the good. We got one of them the wrong Nerf gun. (who knew there are three models that all say CS6?) So we got to take it back and get the right one in time for Christmas.

dd5yo is getting dd1yo a play piano for Christmas.

I wrap our gifts in fabric bags made out of Christmas fabric, tied with ribbon.

dd5yo started playing with the piano through the fabric today. She showed little sister how to make noise through the bag. It entertained her for 20 minutes while I finished sewing/wrapping/cooking. :lol: Christmas memories!