Menu

I need a peanut butter fudge recipe!

Does anyone have a TRIED AND TRUE peanut butter fudge recipe that they really like?

I want to make a batch tomorrow morning, for Christmas gift-giving, and it would be fantastic if it turned out right on the first try and tasted great.

I'd prefer a stove-top recipe.

This is a recipe I have used for years and never had it fail:

1 1/2 cups sugar

2/3 cup evaporated milk

1/2 cup butter

2 cups tiny marshmallows

1 cup peanut butter chips

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

1. Line 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foi over the edges of the pan. Butter the foil; set aside.

2. Butter the sides of a 2-quart heavy saucepan. In saucepan combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture boils (about 10 minutes). Reduce heat to medium; continue cooking, stirring constantly for 6 minutes.

3. Remove saucepan from heat. Add marshmallows, peanut butter chips, and vanilla; stir until marshmallows and chips melt and mixture is combined. Beat by hand for 1 minute.

4. Spread fudge evenly in the prepared pan. Score into squares while warm. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. When foil is firm, use foil to lift it out of pan. Cut fudge into squares.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Merry Christmas!