Menu

I need help with grammar!

littleWMN

I need to revamp in January. Dd10 (5th) needs a new grammar program. I'm thinking about possibly Easy Grammar, JAG, or maybe MCT? However... I really need help. I need something time efficient - something we could do together but that wouldn't take too much time. I have three little ones also.

I'd prefer something with not a lot of writing, but that reviews concepts, and is easy to understand. I think it can't be just oral as she has auditory processing issues.

We are currently using CLE, which would be fine except it combines a lot of LA and I want grammar ONLY. We've also tried GWG and FLL and those didn't mesh well with us either.

While I haven't used JAG yet with my youngest (but plan to in the future), my oldest is using AG. I love AG in that it is just grammar. It is easy to understand, has built in review and we finish quickly each day. Now they even have the teaching DVD's to go along with both JAG and AG. AG has been the first grammar program that actually clicked with DD. I hesitated for a couple of years because of the price, I am sorry I didn't go with it sooner.