Menu

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST...Missing three year old...

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Thirty people, including the police, scoured her house but missed finding her ASLEEP in a cabinet!

Thank you so much for praying. She is such a tomboy and afraid of nothing. I was so afraid she had wandered off and drowned in a bayou (south Louisiana).

I think my heart might start beating normally again soon.

Tammy

Glad she was found!

When my 2 year old went missing about a year ago, the dispatcher made me systematically look through the house. Unfortunately, she really wasn't in the house. Fortunately, a kind lady found her a block and a half away, bundled her up, and called the police.

Thank goodness all is well. It is a terrible feeling to not know where your little one is. My ds did this when he was about 3. I frantically was calling (probably more like screaming) his name rushing all over the house. Then I saw the front door was opened. :ohmy: I freaked because just down our streat was a river. I remember running out the door and wondering which direction to go first....toward the river, or the other way towards the woods. For some reason, I decided to look in the back yard. There he was....calmly checking out daddy's new fence that was just built. :svengo:

40 some years ago my brother-in-law took off when he was a toddler. I'm not sure how old he was, but he was still in diapers. My mil fell asleep on the couch and when she woke up, he was gone. She found him several blocks away, across a busy street, in the park. He was happily playing in the sandbox. She found his diaper along the way. I can't imagine having the same outcome in this day and age.