Menu

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST...Missing three year old...

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Thirty people, including the police, scoured her house but missed finding her ASLEEP in a cabinet!

Thank you so much for praying. She is such a tomboy and afraid of nothing. I was so afraid she had wandered off and drowned in a bayou (south Louisiana).

I think my heart might start beating normally again soon.

Tammy

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Thirty people, including the police, scoured her house but missed finding her ASLEEP in a cabinet!

Thank you so much for praying. She is such a tomboy and afraid of nothing. I was so afraid she had wandered off and drowned in a bayou (south Louisiana).

Tammy

Thank God! Oh, I'm so happy for her family. :grouphug:

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Tammy

What a relief! I'm glad she was found safe.

she has been found!!!

Thirty people, including the police, scoured her house but missed finding her asleep in a cabinet!

Thank you so much for praying. She is such a tomboy and afraid of nothing. I was so afraid she had wandered off and drowned in a bayou (south louisiana).

Tammy

Praise God!!!!!

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Tammy

:party:

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Tammy

I'm so glad that she's been found. :001_smile:

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Tammy

Wonderful news!

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Tammy

Oh my gosh, I'm SO glad! I had tears in my eyes when I read your first post, because it brought back a memory 3 years ago with a similar post here (a missing 3 yr old) that resulted in the little boy being found in a pond where he had drowned. My heart still breaks for that family. So glad the outcome was different this time.

Thank goodness!

My niece did that to my sister. Sister lived in apartments at the time, and was terrified niece found a way out. After some time of screaming hysterically and running around both inside and out, sister finally flings open the closet door and niece says, "Peekaboo!"

Of course niece did not understand why my sister burst into tears...

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Tammy

THANK YOU! I was so afraid of the same thing. The last 3 year old online friend who went missing ended up drowned in the creek behind their house :( (About 3 years ago -- and the situation came to my notice through another homeschooling group so I wonder if it was the same boy?)

SHE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

Tammy

Thank God!!! My dd6 (special needs) did this recently. She fell asleep under my bed. She's my one to not fall asleep easily so when I went to her room to check on her and couldn't find her, then called for her and no answer... I think my heart stopped. It was probably 5 minutes until I found her but I was about to call my mom, then the police.