Menu

Not just material

To some, it may not seem like a gift, but honestly, the prayers I have received for my ds have truly been a blessing. I think he's still here because of them.

And helping someone else is also a blessing--I've received far, far more than I've given, when helping someone! Isn't it funny how that works?

(And there have been plenty of times when I've received material goods from others--just wanted to include those other things! :D)

It's all good. I think of your family from time-to-time, and send my thoughts and prayers along.

Someone asked about hope yesterday. This analogy may sound stupid, but recently something died in our fridge, It wasn't leftovers, as I got rid of those, but I couldn't find the smell. Yesterday morning I looked at the jar of applesauce and :ack2: that was it. I threw it out. But the smell still lingers, either it's something else too or we need Arm and Hammer. Hope is like that. Sometimes you don't know exactly where it is coming from, sometimes it feel stinky, because you've hoped for so long and all you have to show is some moldy applesauce. But like mold in the fridge, you know the hope will return.

I hope the best for your family, a more fragrant scent, yet one that lingers. :grouphug: