Menu

Will those of you who use Dolciani

That has been part of the frustration in using these older texts; there are no ISBN for the books written in the 60's and early 70's. It's been hit or miss as far as what I get when I order. With some I've been pleasantly surprised--I ordered two books that were actually teacher editions. I've found all of my books on Amazon.com or alibris.com using Dolciani as the search word (using the title of the book sometimes work, but the title can be shortened and/or misspelled, which creates an incomplete search).

There are editions from the late 70's or 80's with ISBN, but I haven't researched those. They may be easier to find, but I think the books have been significantly edited. There are also current editions published by McDougal Littell.

Because I'm not always sure about what I'm getting, I have some duplicate books. I should have my set in order by the end of this month. If you're interested in the fallout books, e-mail me, and I'll let you know what I have available.