Menu

I guess I need help with iPad, MM and Notability, please

So, I purchased Math Mammoth 1st grade. I have the whole year. I can download it in Adobe (as their directions say) and the program is fine. However, if I unzip it and attempt to view it in Dropbox and Notability, part of all the problems are missing. The page is technically there but #1 might be blank, #2 has a few of the shapes, #3 has everything and #4 is also completely blank (as examples). Every page is this way.

Again, I can view it on my iMac in Adobe and it's perfect. If I move to Dropbox and Notability on the Mac and iPad, it's missing most of the pictures, numbers, diagrams etc. on the page.

I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but I just purchased Notability. How do I get the pdf files from my computer onto my iPad? I'm looking around and it just isn't standing out to me. I have iTunes up and don't really see a place to put it. Will keep looking.

The easiest way I've found is using the app called "Dropbox." It means installing the free Dropbox software on both ones computer and the iPad. Then if you want a PDF to use in Notability drop the PDF into Dropbox on your Mac or PC and after a short processing time it will show up as a document that can be imported into Notability on the iPad via a pull-down menu.

One you get it set up it works quite well.

Bill

If there is any chance someone remembers what the keywords for that search might possibly be, I'd appreciate it. I've searched every thing I can seem to think of. I've read more threads in one sitting than I have in a long time. :)

I've sent MM a message to see if they have the solution as well.

Thank you again