Menu

Women's Bible studies

Can you recommend some Bible studies for women that can be done independently? I've really enjoyed the Beth Moore studies I've done. I don't know much about other people.

Truthfully, I really prefer something visual rather than just a workbook but I am willing to look at all suggestions.

I don't have a particular theme in mind. I am just finding myself wanting to do a Bible study. Maybe you can recommend something that just really touched your heart and/or inspired you.

Thanks!

Crissy,

Thanks for that website. I miss doing Women' Bible Study with my former neighbors - we did all the Beth Moore studies. There were six of us that came from different times in our lives, different religious backgrounds, different schools with kids, etc. It was so enriching. Since I have moved, I have not found that trust and intimacy with another group of women. My 12 yr old and I have done a study on Dangerous Journey and one on Galatians from her middle school. I am going to look at these to see if they are something she and I could do together, or I would enjoy alone.

Thanks again,

ReneeR

Crissy,

Thanks for that website. I miss doing Women' Bible Study with my former neighbors - we did all the Beth Moore studies. There were six of us that came from different times in our lives, different religious backgrounds, different schools with kids, etc. It was so enriching. Since I have moved, I have not found that trust and intimacy with another group of women. My 12 yr old and I have done a study on Dangerous Journey and one on Galatians from her middle school. I am going to look at these to see if they are something she and I could do together, or I would enjoy alone.

Thanks again,

ReneeR

You are welcome, Renee. I hope you find something that you and your daughter love.

Crissy, there is a DVD that comes with it. From what I can work out, it seems to be part of the leader's kit which is very expensive. I would say you could do the book on its own and still benefit. There is a one-page listening guide before each session with a "fill in the blanks" format, which you couldn't do without the DVD, but each lesson expands on those thoughts anyway.