Menu

Any live in Oahu?

We are at the Village - thinking about going to the Bishop tomorrow, not really sure - we were up at Waiminalo today and dd had her first encounter with a Portuguese Jelly Fish. Not bad-just a little vinegar and an hour of howling..lol.

I think we'd like to still get up to the Northshore and say hello to the Artis family, probably are not going deep Westside at all.

Have any local favorites to share we might have yet to discover? We get out here quite a bit.

Kenneth hasn't left us with very good weather. But no big deal.

Bishop Museum is great for learning about Hawaiian history and culture. Along with that a visit to the Iolani Palace is also educational and interesting.

Yeah, don't bother with the west side--you're not missing anything.

You reminded me that this is the time of year for the Portuguese man-o-wars. We used to take our vacations there this time of year and there were always man-o-wars in the water.

ETA: Of course, you're going to the Arizona, right?

Edited by Cinder

I guess we are skipping the museum. Headed to the North Shore. I'd like to stop by Waimea Falls again, but same thing..so expensive to get in- it's like 50 bucks just to get in.

I've never seen the birthing stones though, and it looks like those are close by the Bay.

I can't imagine traveling by foot pregnant to get to the N. Shore to lay by some rocks to have a royal baby. I mean really.

We'll go up to Jamison's, grab some lunch, toddle over to peek at the turtles. I'm mostly excited to go say hi to the Artis family. I really love them.