Menu

University of Missouri High school courses

We are doing middle school so not sure if it is exactly the same for high school.

Each class we enroll in is the first half of the class (which usually takes us Sept-Dec/Jan) and then we sign up for the second half of the class.

My son takes his tests online (usually after every 2 lessons/chapters). At the end of the course I receive an official "transcript" from them that shows the course he took, the start/end date and the final grade.

I know for 7th grade the tests/exams have to be proctored.

My son is currently taking an English class and has several writing assignments that we had to submit to be graded. I think they were generous with their grading but for the most part I agreed with the comments.

I'm so glad you posted, because I was just wondering about this very thing! does anyone have any idea if these types of classes are well received on a transcript? My ds will be 7th grade next year, and I want him to start taking a few high school credits. I was thinking about the Mizzou high school Us History for eighth grade, actually. It seems the history classes are mostly graded by multiple choice exams, which doesn't seem too challenging.

I looked into this and decided not to go forward because of the proctored exam issue. For the high school courses you need a proctor for the exams and it can not be a parent. The requirements made it unworkable for us. I would make sure you understand how to deal with the tests for high school before spending time or money.

I looked into this and decided not to go forward because of the proctored exam issue. For the high school courses you need a proctor for the exams and it can not be a parent. The requirements made it unworkable for us. I would make sure you understand how to deal with the tests for high school before spending time or money.

Your librarian at your local library can be a proctor. You can also take exams at community colleges.