Menu

I need someone who would put up w/ a long email from me...

Can you give a clue as to the topic and/or if you want to talk to someone who has experience with a specific topic or someone who holds certain religious beliefs, etc?

No, sorry. It's nothing new or surprising, though, & I'm just looking for someone to listen w/out...forcing those whose email I have to be my captive audience. :D Just one of those things where there's nothing to say, but, "Oh, honey." :tongue_smilie:

I was hoping for an ear or two, though, & you guys...well, you're overwhelmingly sweet & supportive. I've got a dozen ears now, I think.

But those who've pm'd me, please--the kind notes along w/ the email means I can't just copy your address & delete the pm. :glare: :lol: :grouphug:

I have started to post on your threads a few times and then given up, because I didn't feel that it was really adding anything productive...

I had a similar situation with my third baby. I felt very bad for you and your family while reading the posts. I also experienced the phenomenon of being locked out of the NICU and not allowed to see my baby. It was maddening to say the least - especially for a Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Attachment Parenting mom. One of the worst things was the fact that our older kids couldn't meet the baby. Ours turned out a little differently than yours. Baby was there 48 hours, and we were released.

Not sure if your issue in this message was related to this topic. I just wanted to let you know that there were other people thinking of you. Not sure if I'm still considered a potential troll since I don't have a high post count. Ha ha ha! But I would be happy to chat with you via email if you'd like.

Ah, okay...well glad you have gotten support! If you need somebody else let me know lol, I don't mind listening if you don't mind a non-religious listener! :) Hang in there, hope whatever it is gets better for you! :grouphug:

I don't keep up REALLY well w/ who believes what, but off the top of my head, my favorite people here are Protestant, Catholic, Atheist, Muslim, Buddhist...I hope that it's clear *always* in the way that I post that I love you guys, respect your viewpoints, & am most influenced by/drawn to compassion & logic. The expression of one's faith...it's important to me, but not in the way that people might think. If that makes sense.

I have started to post on your threads a few times and then given up, because I didn't feel that it was really adding anything productive...

I had a similar situation with my third baby. I felt very bad for you and your family while reading the posts. I also experienced the phenomenon of being locked out of the NICU and not allowed to see my baby. It was maddening to say the least - especially for a Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Attachment Parenting mom. One of the worst things was the fact that our older kids couldn't meet the baby. Ours turned out a little differently than yours. Baby was there 48 hours, and we were released.

Not sure if your issue in this message was related to this topic. I just wanted to let you know that there were other people thinking of you. Not sure if I'm still considered a potential troll since I don't have a high post count. Ha ha ha! But I would be happy to chat with you via email if you'd like.

Your name is unusual & familiar--I think I have your email address. We chatted last week or the week before about history. :001_smile:

ETA: But, no, this isn't about the baby.