Menu

Looking for penpal for 13yo DS...

I have posted here a few times to find penpals for my daughters. My son does have two penpals, but one writes seldomly. His sisters each have a number of penpals they write and it's hard for him to see them getting letters each week and he gets one every 2-3 months.

Does anyone have a son (13yo or 14yo) who would be interested in writing at least once per month? We are a Christian family, PCA / Reformed in our beliefs, and would like to find a penpal from a conservative Christian family. My son loves Legos, Harry Potter, playing the Wii, plays chess, loves Monopoly, playing outside with his sisters and friends, and has a calm / gentle spirit. He is not into anything concerning "pop culture" or fads.

He is a good student and writes very well. He would be a faithful penpal.

If you think your son would be a good match, please contact me. Oh, he is hoping for someone who lives out-of-state (we live in FL) because it's more fun to get a letter from another state or country! :001_smile:

Thanks!

~Holly