Menu

What grammar curriculum do you like best?

Angiegal

We're using KISS Grammar. Nikolai told me yesterday that grammar is his second favorite subject! (History is his favorite.) We really enjoy this program. I just wish the website was easier to navigate so it didn't scare off so many potential users.

Honestly, I've looked at the website a few times and just....don't get it or don't find it appealing or something so I've never taken the plunge.

Honestly, I've looked at the website a few times and just....don't get it or don't find it appealing or something so I've never taken the plunge.

I did the same thing quite a few times. Finally, after reading another hive member's posts about it I took the plunge and downloaded the second grade workbook for my son. I'm so glad that I did! Of course, I have no idea what I'll need to print for next year, but now I know how wonderful it is so I'll make it a priority to find out.

We're using KISS Grammar. Nikolai told me yesterday that grammar is his second favorite subject! (History is his favorite.) We really enjoy this program. I just wish the website was easier to navigate so it didn't scare off so many potential users.

Another vote for KISS. I love how it teaches Grammar in context and how much I am learning too!

• 2 weeks later...