Menu

Intro

5 Hikers

Hi, I have lurked for awhile and just decided to join. I have 3 children whom I homeschool. My oldest is 11 (6th) and is using: Notgrass Exploring History, Saxon 7/6, Jashub's Journal, LLATL Tan, Gum Drops 6, Write with the Best, Apologia Astronomy, and various read alouds. So far this year he read Carry On, Mr. Bowditch, Around the World in 80, and is halfway through Raiders from the Sea.

My next son is 7 (2nd) and is using: LOF Cats, SM 2A, Walking in Faith, and LLATL Red. He is also doing US Geography with 50 states Under God for Young Learners. We are using RS4K Chemistry. He is a struggling reader, but is doing well with The Primer by Treadwell.

My daughter is only 3, but truly advanced. She is doing MP K. I substituted the Math for Living Math lessons from Queen Homeschool.

After Halloween we are all going to start A Living History of the World that I found on Queen. Once the boys have finished their own science books (by December) we are going to do Nature Study using guides from Queen. I have Pagoo and Oakie the Oak tree. My 6th grader will finish Jashub and start Hidden Treasures in Philippians around November. My younger 2 are going to do SongSchool Latin. My oldest takes French lessons and Piano.

I could use any advice for my middle child. He is a very Kinesthetic learner. I would love ideas for LA.

Thanks!

Lauren