Menu

Getting Math Mammoth on to my ipad

Celia

Can some kind soul please tell me how to go about this?

I have Math Mammoth in My Documents in my computer, and I have an iPad and know where to plug it in to my computer. And that's where my knowledge ends :)

Can anyone give me simple, step by step instructions? This will definately qualify as your good deed for the day!

You don't need to attach it to your computer, just attach your MM files to an email, mail it to yourself, open the email on your iPad, and download the attachment. First though, buy PDF expert in the app store. It's $9.99, and once you download MM into it, you can write on the worksheets with your finger, and even enlarge font so that only one problem is on the screen at a time.

If the MM file is to big to attach to your email, do it by section. One email with 3A (or whatever grade level you're using), next email with 3B, and another one with supplemental material.

• 1 year later...

Actually, using Notability would be much cheaper than PDF Expert. I've never even heard of that app. Maybe old threads about very new tech aren't always the most up to date.

Yep, I second Notability. It's very versatile and intuitive to use.

Most people who use Notability seem to use it in combo with either Dropbox or Google Drive for file sharing or printing. That allows me to open up work that DS completed on the iPad and view it and/or print it using my laptop. We do this a lot with Math Mammoth.

Actually, using Notability would be much cheaper than PDF Expert. I've never even heard of that app. Maybe old threads about very new tech aren't always the most up to date.

. That's exactly what I did... Notability worked great!