Menu

Trying to eat more veggies? Resource inside...

I'm someone who always always wants to incorporate more veggies into our meals, who loves vegetable dishes and salads that someone else prepares ;), and doesn't have the first clue about what to do with things like turnips, etc. So, last week when I was browsing a local specialty grocery store, I bought this overpriced magazine, because the cover was so enticing: http://store.finecooking.com/cookfresh-052054.html?source=WC001UPS

It turns out that it was a worthwhile $10 investment. The 3 things I like about it: 1. Great photos and instructions on how to roast many vegetables very simply. 2. Good stir fry instructions and recipes for 4 different types of sauces. 3. 10 salads that are vegetable dense and look like something from my favorite healthful restaurant.

I'm not a sales rep :). I've looked at a number of vegetable cookbooks at the library this summer, and they've all been too complicated. This magazine fits the bill for me, and I thought someone else might benefit.

Beth