Menu

chest pains, sort of

It's more level with my stomach I guess. Right below my left breast beneath my ribs, it's off and on and sharp.

I've had this happen a couple times before and each time I was drinking a dr pepper so I thought it must be gas from the carbonation. I haven't had any of that in several days though. I don't drink it on a regular basis, just occasionaly as a treat.

Hmm... I think your stomach actually goes over to your left side a little, while the liver takes up your right side. Do you think it's your lung or your stomach?

I've actually had this exact pain a few times too. Not sure what it is or what causes it. Are you a small person, average, or big? I'm small.. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. It seems to only happen to me if I'm slouching for a while. I do have a rather short torso too.

Hmm... I think your stomach actually goes over to your left side a little, while the liver takes up your right side. Do you think it's your lung or your stomach?

I've actually had this exact pain a few times too. Not sure what it is or what causes it. Are you a small person, average, or big? I'm small.. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. It seems to only happen to me if I'm slouching for a while. I do have a rather short torso too.

I'm small, overweight and have a short torso also

It very might well might be a muscle strain and I have had those many times in that same area! Yet, you were on the money when you were suspecting high acidity in your body. That can and will reek havoc in time....the symptoms will be much the same except it grows worse and then you have dr's 'medicating' the symptoms. It might be a good idea to say bye bye 'one day at a time' to drinks and foods that are highly acidic....soda being one of the top! I thought I was having a heart attack once in my 40's...it was a back door way of finding out my heart was perfectly healthy but it scared me to death and the only thing they could say was 'acid reflux'. I went off of pizza...milk..soda...spicy foods..and it never came back. Anyway...thought I'd throw in my two cents worth!! :001_smile:

It very might well might be a muscle strain and I have had those many times in that same area! Yet, you were on the money when you were suspecting high acidity in your body. That can and will reek havoc in time....the symptoms will be much the same except it grows worse and then you have dr's 'medicating' the symptoms. It might be a good idea to say bye bye 'one day at a time' to drinks and foods that are highly acidic....soda being one of the top! I thought I was having a heart attack once in my 40's...it was a back door way of finding out my heart was perfectly healthy but it scared me to death and the only thing they could say was 'acid reflux'. I went off of pizza...milk..soda...spicy foods..and it never came back. Anyway...thought I'd throw in my two cents worth!! :001_smile:

aw, I love spicy food. But that makes sense though. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but i had some coffee with cream this morning.