Menu

Why am i feeling so frazzled/unorganized?

I have purchased our curriculum, aside from a few things we will need later in the year. I know how many lessons we need to do each week and I made a weekly schedule to follow. I have read through the intros and at least week 1 for each subject.

I just still feel unprepared and like when we start school next week I am going to flounder and not get everything done. Why do I feel this way??

Maybe it's because I haven't done this before. We did K last year, but it was very relaxed and not a specific curriculum, but goal oriented towards mastering basics.

Probably also my perfectionistic and Type A personality that likes to have things planned to a T, but I think too much planning won't really help me and I want to be flexible as well as purposeful with our schooling.

Also maybe the fact that I have a PKer that will be doing some things as well as 2 toddlers causing trouble... a little overwhelming! :blink:

I don't know. Suggestions for anything I should be doing the end of this last week of time to plan? Or do I just need to chill out and when we start doing it I will feel better?