Menu

Silly copy and paste facebook status

I've seen a few of these, but this one was new to me. A friend posted it this morning. I have not yet decided if I'm a "true friend" who will copy and paste it. :D

Please copy and paste this to your status if you are always asked to copy and paste something to your status by folks who copy and paste things to their status. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my true friends will copy and paste. Copied and pasted from a friend in need of more stuff to copy and paste.

I've seen a few of these, but this one was new to me. A friend posted it this morning. I have not yet decided if I'm a "true friend" who will copy and paste it. :D

Please copy and paste this to your status if you are always asked to copy and paste something to your status by folks who copy and paste things to their status. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my true friends will copy and paste. Copied and pasted from a friend in need of more stuff to copy and paste.

I would dearly love to use this... if it weren't for the fact that I have so many "friends" that post those blasted things. I know somebody somewhere would get offended. :tongue_smilie:

Edited by Onceuponatime