Menu

What does this mean? Camera related

Camera Policy:

Non-professional cameras are permitted for this performance (35mm or smaller, no detached lenses). No video or audio recording is permitted for this performance.

DH and I are taking dd and 2 friends to a Journey concert tomorrow. Well, Journey, Night Ranger and Foreigner. And we get an email with the above.

So I can take a 35 mm camera but not one like this? Because I can put a really good telephoto on it? I can only take one like this? Even thought the little one has video capabilities?

And since when is it true just because we like Journey, that we'll also like Kid Rock?

This is going to be one late night - Journey doesn't take the stage until 9:30! And we have lawn seats so dh wants to get there early.

OMG! Night Ranger is still playing? My college suitemate married their drummer! (Kelly Keagy) Have to go check now. Her name is Nancy.

Sorry, no idea about the camera. :001_smile:

ETA: Aw, he and Nancy divorced. Too bad.

Edited by Chris in VA

OMG! Night Ranger is still playing? My college suitemate married their drummer! (Kelly Keagy) Have to go check now. Her name is Nancy.

Sorry, no idea about the camera. :001_smile:

ETA: Aw, he and Nancy divorced. Too bad.

I have no idea if it's the original singers though.

Journey has a new front man but he sounds a little like Steve Perry so we're going.

Styx is coming in September, but their new front man sounds very different so we aren't going.