Menu

Classical Conversations Question: (?s) It all starts in two weeks, if at this point

you had not purchased much of what your kids needed as far as curric, etc (I have some stuff for DD12's Challenge B), would you just go ahead and order it from their website (if $$ wasn't an issue) and make your life easier (as opposed to trying to track it down used). :confused:

Is it important or advisable to laminate the Timeline Cards?:confused:

If they say we are doing Cycle 3, do I only need Cycle 3 Timeline Cards or should I just go ahead and get all the Cycles? :confused:

Can you tell I have absolutely NO CLUE what I am doing here?:confused:

TIA

I would just go ahead and order everything from the CC site or from Amazon just to be sure you get it all in time for school to start.

All of the timeline cards are used each year, so you will need all 5 sets. We put ours in small binders in protective pages, because they are easy to keep up with that way.

I would just go ahead and order everything from the CC site or from Amazon just to be sure you get it all in time for school to start.

Thank you -- that helps. :)

All of the timeline cards are used each year, so you will need all 5 sets. We put ours in small binders in protective pages, because they are easy to keep up with that way.

Excellent suggestion! :)

I got my sheet protectors and binders from http://www.keepfiling.com, because they were cheaper than office stores and had free shipping last year. The cards require the 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 sheet protectors and binders. There are 160 timeline cards, and mine fit in two binders.

ETA: this was not my idea, but it works great for these cards! I don't know who figured this out, but they deserve an award!

Edited by dwkilburn1

I got my sheet protectors and binders from www.keepfiling.com, because they were cheaper than office stores and had free shipping last year. The cards require the 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 sheet protectors and binders. There are 160 timeline cards, and mine fit in two binders.

ETA: this was not my idea, but it works great for these cards! I don't know who figured this out, but they deserve an award!

Thank you for this information. I need all the help I can get.:)

I'm a CC newbie as well. I did a TON of cost comparison and found the prices at the CC website to be very good for most items. I did order quite a bit from CBD as well. Glad you asked the question about the cards! That's great info!

Thank for this.....and for doing the cost comparison -- I cannot believe ehow I have dragged my feet, but look up 'procrastination' in the dictionary and there is a photo of me.:glare:

I got my sheet protectors and binders from www.keepfiling.com, because they were cheaper than office stores and had free shipping last year. The cards require the 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 sheet protectors and binders. There are 160 timeline cards, and mine fit in two binders.

So, it takes you 2 of the binders that have 1" rings. They seem to say they hold 175, but I was skeptical. I have seen others with a "D" ring that say they hold 300 - maybe them.

Thanks for the tip, though, I appreciate it!