Menu

Can you please help me with searching the forums?

I would be ever so grateful if one of you lovely ladies who is a great "searcher" of the forums would assist me.

I do not understand how I can search for a specific phrase or a title without the search splitting it into separate words. I have tried quotation marks and using the + sign between words and that doesn't work.

What do I input to search if I would like to search for something such as "AP Computer Science" and I don't want every instance of "AP" & "computer" and "science" to show up. I just want the complete phrase or title that I am looking for.

Help anyone??

You actually have to do it as an advanced search on Google instead of a search at TWTM forum itself.

The last option is search within a site or domain. If you enter http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/ it will search them all, or you can enter a specific forum such as the high school board.

Happy Searching!

:iagree:This little tip was mentioned in a recent thread and my life has been changed forever!!! :D No more sifting through all threads that say _____ to find the one you want specifically related to _____ and _____. Awesomeness!

There was a board crash back in April, and the search function has never been the same. :crying: It used to search on the phrase 'AP Computer Science', but now, it is what it is, as you have discovered. :glare:

Google is your next best bet as a pp mentioned. You can't restrict the search to a particular board, so you still have to weed the results.